We represent all graduates of the „Verordnung des EVD über die Anerkennung von Bildungsgängen und Nachdiplomstudien der Höheren Fachschulen“ regulated education.
- The Assembly of Delegates is the supreme body and is composed of the delegates of the member associations.
- The central board is responsible for the strategy and represents the association externally.
- The office is responsible for the operational management of the association and supports the board with expertise.
The ODEC is divided into associations and regional or discipline-related groups::
- Associations of graduates within the meaning of Art. 60ff ZGB.
- The graduates who are members of an association are admitted by ODEC as active members .:
Regional or discipline-related groups
- Groupings do not have their own statutes according to Art. 60ff ZGB
- The active members who are affiliated with a group are registered directly with the ODEC
Associations and regional or specialized groups have the same rights and obligations.